Saturday, July 21, 2007

boss jokes

You've probably heard how given enough time a certain number of monkeys banging away at typewriters would eventually type out the complete works of Shakespeare. I never understood why the bar for that probability had to be set so high, as I would be impressed if a bunch of monkeys eventually came up with the first three chapters of Tuesdays with Morrie.

But then I think of replacing those monkeys with the people I work for and I doubt they could hammer out a Dick & Jane in any amount of time even if they were using the actual book as a reference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Internet has long proved the infinite-monkeys-with-infinite-time-at-keyboards theory to be false.

-- Yo Bro

Anonymous said...

DAMN DIRTY APES!!!!!!!!!!!

-yatesalong cassidy